- A minimum mean Grade of C+(Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a mean score in each of the cluster subjects specified below or its equivalent;
- Mathematics C+ (Plus);
- English or Kiswahili C
- A holder of a relevant knec diploma or its equivalent from an institution And recognized by the University Senate; Or
- A holder of the kenya advanced certificate of education (KACE) Or its equivalent and who should satisfy all the requirements below:
- Have a score of a minimum of Two Principal Pass in Mathematics
- Have a score of a Subsidiary Pass In English Or Kiswahili;Or
Credit Transfer into the Programme
The common regulations governing credit transfer and exemption from course units at DeKUT shall apply:
- Credit transfer shall be applicable for candidates from accredited Universities and Institutions
- Transfer of credits shall be limited to not more than 49% of the core courses.
- Credit transfer shall not be allowed for Industrial attachment, Research Project and courses in the third and fourth years of study.