Dean, School of Business, Management and Economics
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operational Risk Management, Financial Reporting, Taxation, Real Estate Finance, Agribusiness and Value Chains, and Entrepreneurship.
- PhD -(Jomo Kenyatta University of Technology, JKUAT)
- MBA (Accounting ) University of Nairobi (UON)
- B.Com (Accounting)- University of Nairobi (UON)
Peer Reviewed Journal paper:
- Kiragu D.N., Gikiri W.L., & Iminza N.W.(2015). Operational Governance and Occupational Fraud Risk in Commercial Banks in Kenya: A Positivism Approach. European Journal of Business Management. 2 (1). 401- 422.
- Kiragu D.N., Gikiri W.L.; & Iminza N.W.(2015). Bank Size and Occupational Fraud Risk: Empirical Evidence from Commercial Banks in Kenya. European Journal of Business Management. 2 (1) 189-203.
- Kiragu N.D; Wanjau L.K; Gekara J.M; & Kanali C. (2015). Effect of Management Control Systems on Occupational Fraud Risk in Commercial Banks in Kenya. European Journal of Business Management. 2 (1) 68-86.
- Kiragu D.N; Wanjau K.L, Mouni G.; Kanali C. (2013). Technology adoption and occupational Fraud risk: Empirical evidence from Commercial Banks in Kenya. Asian Academic Research Journal of Multidisciplinary. 1 (3) 469-480.
- Kiragu D.N; Wanjau K.L, Mouni G.; Kanali C. (2013. Effect of Bank Growth on occupational Fraud risk in commercial Banks in Kenya. International Journal of Social Sciences and Entrepreneurship. 1(3), 469- 480.
- Maureen W.G.; Kiragu D.N. & Ngumi P. (2013). A literature survey on electronic banking security issues. Prime Journal of Social Sciences. 2 (1) 200-2003.
- Gathua P.K; Ngumi P. & Kiragu D.N (2013). The relationship between executive compensation and risk among commercial banks in Kenya. Prime Journal of Social Sciences 2 (1) 2004 -212.
- Maureen W.G.; Kiragu D.N. & Ngumi P. (2013). Open source and open standards in e-commerce. Prime Journal of Social Sciences ISSN: 2315-5051.
- Njenga M. S, Kiragu D.N ,Opiyo H.O. (2015). Influence of Financial Innovations on Financial Performance of Savings and Credit Co-operative Societies in Nyeri County Kenya. ISSN: 2235-767X. European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, 4 (6).88-99.
- International Conference Paper, 2013- Influence of technology adoption on occupational fraud in commercial banks in Kenya, 2013. Makere University Business School & Syracuse University, New York, USA.