Contacts : P.O. Box 14345-00100 Nairobi
- 2010 – 2013 PHD (Human Resource Management) Edith Cowan University, Western Australia
- 2003 – 2006 Master in Business Administration (Human Resource Management),Kenyatta University, Kenya
- 1988 – 1991 Bachelor of Education – Home Economics Kenyatta University, Kenya
- 2013 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Skills Strategies International, Australia
- 2012 Senior Management Course Kenya School of Government, Mombasa
- 2008 Higher National Diploma in Counseling Psychology Kenya Institute of Professional Counseling
- Ngure, S. W. (2014). “Keeping Cars on the Road: Obstacles and Opportunities in Vocational Education and Training Processes in Kenya for the Motor Vehicle Service and Repair Industry”Journal of Business and Ecnomics, ISSN 2155-7950, USA January 2014, Volume 5, No. 1, pp. 122-134. Academic Star Publishing Company, 2014 http://www.academicstar.
- Ngure, S. W. (2013). Where to vocational education in Kenya?: is analysing training and development needs the answer to the challenges in this sector? Journal of Education and Vocational Research. Vol. 4, No. 6, pp. 193-204, June 2013 (ISSN 2221-2590).
- Ngure, S.W. & Njiru, E (2013) Capacity Building in the Public Service in Kenya: An Evaluation of the Senior Management Course, Volume. 2, Issue. 4 Part 1 of International Review of Management and Business Research.
- Ngure, S. W. (2013). Stakeholders’ perceptions of technical, vocational education and training: the case of Kenyan micro and small enterprises in the motor vehicle service and repair industry (Doctoral Dissertation).
- Presented a Paper at the The Inaugural Academy of International Business (AIB) Conference August 13 –15, 2014, Africa Rising, The Internationalization of African Firms and the Prospects for Western and Eastern Multinationals on “Stakeholders evaluation of job-related skills acquisition in the Technical Vocational, Education and Training: A case of Kenya’s small businesses global competitiveness.
- Presented a Paper at the 4th African International Business and Management (AIBUMA) Conference: Business and Management Outlook: Optimism or Pessimism, organized by University of Nairobi, School of Business, on “An Evaluation of Public Services Management Training Programmes: The Case of Kenya School of Government, Senior Management Course”, at Lower Kabete Campus, Nairobi, Kenya, July 11-12, 2013.
- Presented a Paper at the 4th African International Business and Management (AIBUMA) Conference: Business and Management Outlook: Optimism or Pessimism, organized by University of Nairobi, School of Business, on “Keeping Cars on the Road: Obstacles and Opportunities in Vocational Education and Training Processes in Kenya for the Motor Vehicle Service and Repair Industry”, at Lower Kabete Campus, Nairobi, Kenya, July 11-12, 2013.
- Presented a Paper at The Kenya Institute of Education Symposium in January on 24th and 25th January, 2013: “Responsiveness of the Curriculum to National Development and Globalization, on “Mismatch of skills between industry and VET in Kenya. Is a comprehensive training and development needs assessment the answer?”
- Poster presentation at 26th annual Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) conference: Managing for volatility and instability, in Perth Australia on “Training needs assessment in the motor vehicle service industry in Kenya: Obstacles and opportunities.”
- Ngure, S. W. (2008). A comparative study of performance between public and private primary schools in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education examination in Murang’a district (Masters Dissertation).