Email contact: email@example.com
- Supply chain management
- PhD in Supply Chain Management – JKUAT (ongoing)
- Masters of Science in Procurement and Logistics – JKUAT
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supplies Management (First Class Honors) – JKUAT
Presented a conference paper on Procurement specifications as a catalyst for economic development the 2nd Annual International Interdisciplinary Conference on Challenges of Development in Africa organized by the Department of Research of The Catholic University of Eastern Africa from 25th to 29th June 2013, Nairobi Kenya
- Procurement specifications as a catalyst for economic development (a case study of Kenya power company). International Journal of Human Resource and Procurement 4 (8), 1-18.
- Effects of unethical practices on procurement performance in public institutions: a case study of Kenyatta national hospital. International Journal of Human Resource and Procurement 4 (8), 19-60.